Programs & Events
UNITED PARENTS PROJECT
No parent should stand alone as they advocate for their children. No parent should be left questioning their experiences of systemic and anti-Black racism.
The United Parents Project is a multi-year, province-wide project funded with the generous support of the Ontario Trillium Foundation. This project includes:
- Capacity Building Workshops for parents
- Systems Navigators
- Black Parent Mentorship Program
COVID-19 RELIEF PROJECT
COVID-19 has had an enormous impact on Black students and families. Parents of Black Children is here to support.
This 3 stream relief project for York Region is funded by the Children’s Aid Foundation and includes:
- Wrapping Around for Success Program
- Emergency COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Child Welfare Systems Navigation